Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Future Gator


A while back I found out that the step-son of Nick's aunt Adele, ( who I swear is Nick's brother from another mother) and his other half were expecting a baby boy. I think Michael is as passionate about his University of Florida Gators as Nick is about his Pittsburgh Steelers.

So, when I found out we were also expecting a boy, I got to work on some onesies for the cousins to wear... A U of F "jersey" for baby Ross, and this Steeler " jersey" for our boy ( don't even begin to think I'm divulging his name yet..keep dreamin'!). Baby Ross' jersey has the Gator emblem on the front, along with his last name on the back. If I had known his dad's college football #, I surely would have put it on his sleeve just as I did for our boy.


And here's a picture of the first cousin as he made his appearance early this morning..literally born a Gator fan.

Congratulations Michael & Kimberly!

1 comment:

  1. SO CUTE!!!!

    Brie, I am so very happy for you and continue to pray for you and sweet baby boy. Give him a rub for me ;)

    Big Holiday Hugs
    Andrea
    persuitofourfairytale

    ReplyDelete