Sunday, May 27, 2012

How we spent our Memorial weekend..

Three words.

Garage Sale.

Packing.

Oh, and lunch at Hooters.

(okay, so I had more words than three, but give my tired butt a break)

Yep. A Hooters opened up in town this past week. And call us crazy, but they actually do have really good wings.

And waitresses.

Sal loved the waitresses.

And they loved Sal.

I seriously can't wait for this move to be over so I can cook in my own kitchen again and just have some dang chicken and veggies for supper. Spare me with the " You know, they eat cat in China" jokes.

Heck, these days, I'd probably even settle for cat, just because it's meat.

Somebody give this girl a protein shake.

Oh wait.

Our blender has been sold.

Wah, wah.

Three days til the movers come take our stuff to storage, and 10 days till we board a plane with one way tickets to China.

Sigh.

1 comment:

  1. you failed to mention that we made a quick trip to Target to grab a few "supplies" to take to China with you.

    I'll be glad when the antipation of the move is over but I will miss you TERRIBLY!

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete