Sunday, August 7, 2011

Damn, He's good!



Growing up, my grandpa's infamous saying was, " Damn, I'm good", and now at 90 years old, my family got together with over 50 of his friends and relatives and celebrated 90 years of his awesomeness yesterday at his home in Santa Barbara.



[photo belongs to Sweet Creations]

We all had a wonderful time, and a special thank you to my sister, Stephanie at Sweet Creations by Stephanie for the beautiful cupcake stand and cupcakes, and my auntie Cheryl for organizing the entire thing and making it happen.

[My cousin Jared & grandpa Jimmie]

[ Gramps & sis]

[ My sis & me]

[My dad & uncle sharing a funny moment with childhood friends]

All in all it was a wonderful day, and I was so happy to be able to make it up to SB to spend an evening with family, lots of hugs and conversation.

No comments:

Post a Comment