Sunday, March 1, 2009

Out with the Old, In with the New



I love cute collars. My kitty, Beaver, does not. Everytime I try to put a new collar on him, it is a two or three day process of chasing him around the house to surprise attack him with a new one. I have not yet mastered the art of the sneak attack collar application...Seeing as this time around, the switch from his tattered pink cupcake collar to his new snazzy masculine one took me 4 days.




I caught resistance from many for my choice of a pink cupcake collar on a male cat, but he's just so cool, he made it work for him. By the looks of the collar on removal day, he tried more than once to get it off himself, as you can barely see the cupcakes any longer.


To the trash, it goes.


On another note, he looks pretty flash in his new argyle collar...I think the lady kitties around our neighborhood are gonna be chasing him around for a date with the new look. Sooooo handsome!

No comments:

Post a Comment