Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Hello, my friend..


Reunited and it feels so good.....I could break out in song and dance right now...I am just so happy to have exercised today! After 8 weeks of not working out ( first because I was so dang tired, and then because of complications), I finally dug to the bottom of my shoe basket, and pulled out my old trusties....the New Balance Sneaks....and man did it feel good to put them back on...I've missed my sneaks...

Granted, I'm starting back slowly at this whole exercise thing, but 10 minutes on my treadmill at a snail's pace, made me feel like a million bucks, had I gone another 10, I'd feel like a zillion bucks..but I gotta save something for tomorrow.

My goal is to get back to 20-30 min walks at a faster pace about 3-4 times a week. Nothing too outrageous, just enough to be able to say, "Yeah, I exercised during pregnancy."

Anyhow, my trusty old sneaks, it's great to be back with you again...See you tomorrow, same place, same time.

1 comment: