Thursday, August 6, 2009

Toes in the water

Outta the mouth of one of my new favorite songs.."Toes" By Zac Brown Band...

"Got my toes in the water, a$$ in the Sand..Not a worry in the world, a cold beer in my hand..
Life is good today. Life is good today."
I'm lovin on the new song, so much so, that I will be absolutely sick of it by next week, because I'm the kinda girl who plays songs over and over and over until I'm sick of it...and by that time, it will be playing on the radio non-stop and then I will curse at the radio for playing the same fricken songs over and over...cause that's how I roll.
We had a fun packed weekend with the Italians on NZ's side. We beached and BBQ'd it with the cousins and their kids. I loved having a houseful of family and feel so fortunate that the majority of our families are in Southern CA. I wish we could do cousin weekends every month!

No comments:

Post a Comment