Friday, October 1, 2010

1 + 2 = 3!

One of my college besties/roomies/gymnastics team mate is expecting. She has one adorable little "Monster" already, and just learned that she'll be adding 2 more girls to her brood.

Wanting to make something for the babies, and not leaving "Monster" out, I found an adorable FREE dress pattern from HomeLife in Australia..The pattern maker is none other than one of my favorite bloggers, Retromummy.

I whipped up all 3 in less than an hour, and Retromummy has included 4 different size patterns on this cute little dress. I made the babies dresses size 0-1 and Monster's dress a size 4, since it will most likely have to wait until next summer to be worn. These dresses are cute on their own, and can be worn as tunics with leggings once they get a tad to short in to be considered a dress anymore.

Congratulations Mac & family..I am looking forward to meeting those bambinos in February!



No comments:

Post a Comment