Sunday, October 17, 2010

$h!t my husband says:India edition

I often joke that I am going to make a website full of the $h!t my husband says and turn it into a dotcom, but of course, someone already probably owns rights to that site, and besides, he may start to lose his knack for saying some of the funniest things I have ever heard. There is never a dull moment when he's around. Mr. Johnny-on-the-spot could be his other nickname, since he comes up with one-liners like nobodies business. Anyhow, while in India, I was the recipient of some pretty laugh-out-loud emails with commentary and photos included. Thought I would share....

"This place caters to mostly the little people in India. We were sitting and the ceiling was about one foot over my head. We were sitting over the kitchen. The food was good, but the power went out and it got super hot. I couldn't eat fast enough."






" I went into Delhi just after it rained. the drainage is not too good there. We had to negotiate a river crossing on the way there. I will admit, I was a little worried. Then I looked at the driver. He was as calm as could be. I guess it is just business as usual. "






" Mexicans have nothing on these guys. They are the masters of loading up a vehicle. this was not even the most loaded one. There were others with at least 3 or 4 more people loaded up. The best part is the guy on the left. He is thinking about hopping on " Dude, I can fit. Let me on"




"I am kind of sad. I have not seen my friend the bull outside of the office for a couple of days. maybe he doesn't like Americans. I'll just have to hope he comes around again in the morning so I can see him again."


-NZ

No comments:

Post a Comment