Monday, October 11, 2010

Jersey-fied



Those who kow me IRL, know that I am a huge glutton for the semi-reality reality shows. Amongst my favorites are the ones that justify the stereotype of the overtanned, big hair, brash tarts they call Jersey girls. I love them all.. Jerseylicious, Jersey Shore, The Real Housewives of New Jersey ( except for Dannielle, she's a nutjob!) and even the MTV True Life: I'm a Jersey Shore girl that aired like 5 years ago. So, here's my alter-ego..meet B-woww courtesy of The Style Network's Jerseylicious "Makeover Game". Click here to find your alter ego..It takes about 10 minutes and is sure to give you a few good laughs.

And just for more laughs, here's what mi famiglia looks like..

CLASSY BROADS!

My mom, Mama-Woww
And my sister, {S-Woww}
Special shout out to Amy for providing the link on her blog!

4 comments:

  1. If I looked as good as you I would find mine!
    what fun!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! i just went and did it. I tried to share it as a comment but it wouldn't let me ;O(
    I agree danielle was crazy. oh and to answer your question yes i feel more at ease i still get a few worries that try to sneak in but i do feel better.

    ReplyDelete