Tuesday, September 21, 2010

By golly, he's got it!

A while back, I made my three-year-old nephew a mini-memory game. I attempted to teach him how to play it about a month ago, and the whole taking turns concept was just not happening. It was "let's flip them all over and throw them up in the air"..Still fun, I'm sure, but definitely not what I had anticipated.Well, we tried to play again over this past weekend, and by golly, he's got it! It was awesome. We took turns flipping them over, 2 at a time, and he even found the first match! I think we must have played 10 rounds of it before calling it a night.
{ My big match of the night}

He noticed me taking pictures during our game , and when I finally got a match, he asked if he could take my picture like it was some big celebration that I actually matched something.

Final Score....Nephew: 5, Aunt B: 1

2 comments:

  1. So sweet! I would play the memory game with my nephew H and he loved it :) 3 is such a funny age...love it.

    Sending you love and hope that you have a great rest of the week :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gotta love that little guy....he is becoming quite the little man. It's so nice that Auntie B lost so he could win too. Smooch, smooch...love you

    ReplyDelete