Sunday, September 19, 2010

Happy Birthday Sissy!

{Mom's back porch all set up to enjoy a Bday BBQ}

{ Sis, Granny, Grams & me}
**Note: Anyone over 5'0" got their heads chopped off in the picture. Gramps had the camera aimed at our feet**

{Sissy LOVED my SB& NY wordart gift}

{ What does the Queen of Cupcakes get on her birthday?}


{Mocha Almond Fudge Ice Cream Pie, of course}
All in all, my weekend spent at my mom's in Santa Barbara was fantastic. I love my family and was so glad that we were able to pull it together and honor my sister for a day. She is the glue that holds my family together, and deserves to be appreciated more often.
Love you sis!
Happy Birthday!!

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to Stephanie....
    Thanks for all your help Brie in making that amazing chocolate almond mocha pie..I loved the
    wordart too. I have certainly been blessed with the 2 best daughters a mother could ever have. smooch, smooch to you both.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best Birthday ever!!! Thank you for spending the weekend up here! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brie,

    So happy that you had such a nice weekend in Santa Barbara. I think its absolutely breath takingly beautiful there :) And that Ice Cream pie, yummm! It's a bummer that I don't live closer to you...

    I love to bake, do home improvement projects, work on my flowers, shoppe and all things girly! We'd have so much fun!

    Praying that all is well with you.

    Much Love
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am glad that you had a nice weekend. Sending you hugs;o)

    ReplyDelete