Saturday, May 16, 2009

Sucker

I'm such a sucker for cute beachy baby stuff.


I mean, what baby needs a clock?


BabyZ won't be able to tell time for quite a while, but I found this on Amazon.com while looking for a new clock for our office ( that search is ongoing..apparently stainless clocks with orange faces are few and far between...all google searches for "Orange Clock" pull up loads of Clockwork Orange info..yeah, uhm, big help..thanks google)..So of course, I ran across a super adorable goldfish clock that I don't need, and haven't ordered, but will now obsess over for the next week or so and finally give up or give in..because that's how I roll.


I've had the idea of a clock suggested to me for baby's room to help time feedings, but my guess is that my suggester meant digital, not old school.


No comments:

Post a Comment