Friday, September 23, 2011

5 years, already?


It seems like just yesterday that we woke up to this elaborately decorated Jetta.


But in fact, it was 2006.

That's 5 whole years since this happened...


Can it really be?

September 23, 2006.

That was really 5 years ago?Already?

Thank you sunshine, for sweeping this girl off of her feet when she wasn't looking. You've been everything and more than I ever thought I deserved in a husband.

I look forward to cooking your breakfast every morning till I'm old and gray, and you've become my silver fox.

I'm pretty sure that's a deal we can both live with.

2 comments:

  1. and one of the funnest wedding's ever ...
    Happy 5th anniversary to two of my favorite people!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY Anniversary! Hope you had a great one!

    ReplyDelete