Saturday, June 11, 2011

Phrase-tastic

With Father's day on the horizon, I sat down at my computer today to whip up a few cards for the dad's in our life. My silhouette die cutting machine has been a godsend, but I am also a sucker for anything I find at the Paper Source, and etsy.

Trolling for good phrases and funny dad-isms, I ran across a few of these and couldn't resist re-posting...

This would be perfect for my pop, an avid hunter, if I knew that he'd catch onto the Sir-Mix-Alot reference..But, I am not so sure that my dad, as hip as he is, knows the "I like Big Butts" song. He's more of a Jack Johnson or Donovan Frankenreiter fan..but rap?? Not so much. I can
hear him from here.."Put a 'c' on front of it, and there you go..C-R-A-P." Lol. Love him.
[visit www.bargainjack.com to buy this as a shirt]


I love you more than....what dad doesn't like bacon? I found this card here on etsy in The Inkling Shop.



And my final favorite card....socks with sandals, or shall I clarify, socks with mandals...yes, my love goes deep, cause I'd even look past those fashion faux paux's to love my pop, socks and all.


No comments:

Post a Comment