Wednesday, June 22, 2011

From the 25th floor


With so many things to see from our birds eye view, I decided that each Friday I will write a post titled "from the 25th floor" and  blog about something that we witnessed from the balcony  or windows of our 25th floor hi-rise apartment. I promise to try not to make anyone who is afraid of heights get sick (:

Starting off my Friday series of "from the 25th floor", I bring you a photo taken around 6:30 p.m. On a weeknight. There is a public green belt that runs along the outer gates of our compound, and every night between 6:00 and 8:00p, there can be anywhere from 50-100 people exercising out there. The first time I looked out and saw it, I thought it must be some sort of organized group walking class, but then when I looked further, it was just a bunch of individuals, couples and families exercising on their own accord. It's really nice to see so many people taking care of themselves, and it inspired me to do that same green belt walk with Sal each afternoon before it gets crowded with people.

No comments:

Post a Comment