Sunday, May 15, 2011

Rug Love

Here's my current obsession...

brace yourself....

....


...


...

..
Yes, I am obsessed with a rug. Love it. Want it [but don't need it]..
You see, I have a problem with fantasy internet shopping and bookmarking all the must haves for when we re-do room X, Y and Z. This rug is on the top of my current must have for my living room or dining room, someday...

And if it's sold out, and we happen to have a nursery for a girl, someday, I am lovin' on this color combo matched with gray walls. I can soooooo just picture it, fresh and modern, yet still girlie.
And oh yeah..wouldn't ya know...It would be a fan-freakin-tastic match for the sofabed I blogged about in my previous dream craftroom/nursery.. Totally premeditated.



2 comments:

  1. You should just get an ikea rug and paint it, like here http://littlegreennotebook.blogspot.com/2010/06/diy-chevron-rug.html
    That looks like it wouldn't be that hard of a pattern to replicate, maybe if you make a stencil?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'll check it out. I stenciled a chevron onto a chenille rug that I have in front of my washing machine, but apparently, jute is the rug type of choice when painting rugs (= I think my sis and I need to take a trip to Ikea.

    ReplyDelete