Sunday, May 15, 2011

Happy Birthday Tyler & Emma

Through the beauty of facebook, I reconnected with yet another SBHS alum, who I remember being quite the ballerina, back in the day. She and her husband had twins, a boy and a girl last June, and was I ever excited to find use for the two baby Bjorns we had sitting in our garage, being unused..I shipped them her way and she wrote a cute note to say they were getting mileage.
Since then, we've kept in touch, and she recently let me in on the 4-1-1- for the babies' first birthday, asking me to make a couple of banners.

Here's a sneak peak ...
P.S. My silhouette fancied these up with white circles on his, and white scallops on hers...I think that adding these to the banners made the lettering "pop" more, which has been something I have been struggling with when I use patterned paper to make my banners..Problem, solved. Yay for new discoveries!

No comments:

Post a Comment