Monday, November 8, 2010

San Diego



Nz and I took a quick trip ( there and back within 36 hours) to San Diego this weekend to see some of my favorite people, ever...who happened to be vacationing in California this week. We had a great time catching up, and making new memories with big thanks to Liz for setting up a sunset sail through http://www.sailsandiego.com/ . The boat carried 6 guests, and we made up four and a half amongst ourselves. We poured ourselves some cocktails, and enjoyed the ride.
[Adult beverage time]
[Me & my sunshine]

[Fully bouyant Karsyn]


[Liz & me..Love this crafty bee]
All I could keep thinking as we were looking at the San Diego skyline, was that stupid Ron Burgandy sign-off..."Stay Classy, San Diego..."

P.S. Check out all of Liz' projects on her blog, A crafty bee. Just another reason she's one of my favorites! We could craft hours on end together!

3 comments:

  1. Totally off-topic, but boy oh boy do I love that tank you're wearing. Where on earth did you get her?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the photos...looked like a very nice day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenn..Anthropologie on super duper clearance. Even better! LOL. I am a sucker for all things nautical.

    ReplyDelete