Saturday, July 3, 2010

Uhm, no.

After my workout this morning, I decided to poke around at Ross for some super cheap sports bras (They occasionally carry the Champion brand like Target does, but for $7.99 each instead of $16!). I scored a sports bra, and a few wife beater tanks for dirt cheap...and since I was on a roll, I walked through the housewares section and looked to see if they had anything I just couldn't live without.

A bit later, I wind up in shoes, and in order to try them on, I must put down my handful of items. It was at that moment that I realized I was about to buy something for my dead baby. Holy Crap, Batman..WTF?! I don't even remember picking it up, but I had a cute little coat rack shaped like flipflops for a girls' room (see photo above).

The coat rack is totally something I would have purchased had I seen it before Denise was born last year. I had her room "surfer chic" style, and still plan on any future daughter's using the same theme...However, I decided that it probably be best that I leave the baby shopping to a time when I am actually expecting a baby..

So, I thought to myself for a minute..Do I really want to buy this with no baby in sight?

Uhm, no.

No comments:

Post a Comment