Saturday, July 10, 2010

365 days ago

365 days ago, one of my childhood friends relived the nightmare that I had gone through just a month and a half earlier. We reconnected through facebook, and she has been one of the people that I know will forever "get me" and the crazy thoughts that go through one's head after the loss of their baby.

Today I received a photo of the flower she was planting in memory of her daughter, and after a little playing on my Picnik photo editing site , this is what I came up with.


Little Esmay, I sure wish I would have gotten to meet you. If you were anything like your mother, you have a heart of gold and a contagious smile. Please be good up there, and I sure hope you and Denise are up there having fun together.


To the Sanchez family, I can not thank you enough for the continued support & love. Although I wish this never happened to either one of us, I am thankful that we have been able to be there for each other in a world which keeps on moving forward even when we feel like we're not.


Happy 1st Birthday Esmay!

No comments:

Post a Comment