Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Chues!

Sundays are my afternoons with one of my nephews, while mom, dad and Uncle Nick play softball. My nephew and I loooove our afternoons together, usually getting some fresh air with stroller rides, walks, or playing out front with the neighborhood kids.

He really has a thing for our back bedroom, and since there isn't really anything he can get into and hurt himself, I let him have at it. It can be "his room" until we have a little one of our own to argue the point with him.

Anyhow, he went into "his room" this past Sunday and after a couple minutes, I knock on the door and lo and behold the cutest sight I have ever seen!

He answers the door, and says, " look Aunt B, your chues!" as he steps out in my flip flops, on the wrong feet of course.

I *heart* the things kids do!

No comments:

Post a Comment