Sunday, September 20, 2009

Sissy's Birthday

We spent the afternoon in Santa Barbara on Sunday to celebrate my sister's birthday. This year was a special one ( no, she's not 40...yet) because her in-laws were here from New York to celebrate with us. I treated the cupcake Queen to something new, and I bet within a few days, she will have outdone me with her creativity on cakeballs as well. Bring it on, sis! Can't wait to see what she can do with them...they're so much fun to make, and tasty too!
And remember my apron infatuation? The Emmeline Apron, from Sew-Liberated? Well, I surprised my sister with one. I even embroidered her name on the bottom of the polk-a-dot side. It was a hit! Now she can bake in style and save her clothes from frosting stains.Happy Baking Stephanie!

No comments:

Post a Comment