Sunday, July 19, 2009

PCH


Since our kitty decided to serenade us with his "let me in" pitiful cries outside our window every hour, on the hour last night, we were both up by the crack of dawn ( but who am I kidding, when are we not?) and NZ decided that he would go look for surf, and I would tag along and go for a beach workout..

We hit the road around 7:30 a.m. and headed down PCH, stopping at both Countyline and Nicholas Canyon to check out the swell...which, as NZ can tell you, was non-existant.

The weather was gorgeous, probably in the 70's, but since there was no surf, our journey to the sand was a bust. Neither he nor I got what we went there for..No reason for him to sit on the beach while I run..So, we turned around and came home, and the ambitious morning turned into a Sunday drive..a beautiful one, at that.

No comments:

Post a Comment