Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Inspiration Board...SOS!

So, I have been perusing the web ( pinterest, mostly) for ideas to use in The Boy's future nursery. He'll be getting his very own nursery in March--so there is no rush, as when he first arrives, he'll sleep in our room with us. Lucky, us! I say one step away is better than 10steps across the hall when round the clock feedings are in order.

Anyways, I also found OhDeeDoh, laybabylay online, and they have such wonderful, modern nurseries pictured. I have pinned so many ideas from both sites, but really really want to make an "inspiration board" that is a conglomeration of ALL of my ideas on one page.

Anyone know how to do that?

Here's an example of an "inspiration board":
I should also mention, we don't have photo shop, which is what I am starting to assume is what people are using to create such a board. Any tips or free "board making" sites are welcome! I have scoured and not found anything.

5 comments:

  1. I have been looking for how to do it also and found this...
    http://www.squidoo.com/makeinspirationboard
    If you scroll down there is a black box with a website link that will build it for you and below that is a blue box with step by step instructions on how to do it yourself without photoshop. I haven’t had a chance to try making one tho so not sure how well they really work... Also have you looked at the blog Spearmint Baby? They have some super cute nursery ideas too! Miss you! Can’t wait to see what you come up with for his room!! xoxo Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Polyvore has a sort-of inspiration board tool I think, but I tried to use it a while ago and I wasn't very good at it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://main.stylelist.com/2009/01/15/polyvore-make-your-own-online-inspiration-board/

    polyvore looks great! Liz

    ReplyDelete
  4. I tried poly ore but couldn't import images into it, maybe i need to try again, thanks ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Brie,
    Not sure if this has the functionality you're looking for, but Olioboard seems like a good tool:

    http://www.olioboard.com/

    ReplyDelete