Saturday, March 13, 2010

wHoooooo loves these? I do!

I think I'm in love
photo property of My Sweet and Saucy
Check out My Sweet and Saucy's blog for the most adorable OWL themed baby shower. I stumbled across this blog ( and store!) while searching for edible frosting sheets and edible Canon printer ink so that I can embark on a new challenge. I got totally distracted ( or as my husband often teases, those butterflies flying by-caught my eye again) by the amazing detail that Sweet and Saucy's mastermind puts into everything.
I eventually bookmarked the site and will inevitably pour over every ounce of awesomeness, and did manage to find the edible ink for my Canon, as well as the frosting sheets. Now I just have to pull the trigger and order them. Endless possibilities!
Edible images just might be my new favorite thing

1 comment:

  1. oh gosh that whole website looked so delicious! It made me add cake to the list of things I can't wait to eat after this pregnancy..... mmmmm

    Hubby is hitting up an AWESOME local bakery for a variety of "goods" for me after baby is born!

    I can't wait to see what you do with the edible printer ink - the possibilities seem endless!

    ReplyDelete