Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Birthday brunch

I'm 38!

This post is a week late, but c'mon.

Kids. 
Remodel. 
Thanksgiving. 

I get a hall pass right?

Anyways, between the hustle and bustle of our ever busy schedule, I was able to steal away a few hours while Sal was at school and meet up with two of my old friends/ former aggie gymnastics teammates who happened to be in town at the same time, for brunch. 


While the end of my gymnastics career was soured by a poor coach/ athlete relationship, the friendships I made during my three years on the team have lasted the test of time. Honestly, the team was like my sorority. These girls are my sisters. 

It was such a nice surprise to have Krissy in from Maui, and Jen down from Oakland. We sat outside at a small cafe in Calabasas, soaking up the sunshine and catching up on one another's lives. 


It was the perfect way to celebrate turning 38. 

No comments:

Post a Comment