Sunday, December 6, 2009

Dear Santa

Dear Santa,

You know the saying, "third time's a charm"?? I'm hoping that this, being my 3rd consecutive year requesting the same type of gift, my request will be answered, once and for all...and this time, when I get my gift, I hope its one that's made to last.

For the last two Christmases you did answer my request, but both times, something went wrong that couldn't be fixed. This time, if it isn't too much to ask, I'd like one with a warranty. Preferably, a lifetime one. I got to see the one that was sent to me last year, it was a girl. She looked perfect, and was exactly what I wanted, but as I said above, she wasn't made to last.

I'd really really really love to ask for a different gift next year. I am sure you're getting tired of my broken record request...so if you can't send me one this Christmas, I understand...but maybe if that's the case, you can give me the gift of patience and understanding so that my life can move on while we await for "our time"... So for the sake of sounding like a spoiled brat, I'm only asking for one thing..and I hope you don't let me down.

Sincerely,

Brie

p.s. No cookies this year. I'm putting out cake balls for your dining enjoyment. Made especially for you.


1 comment:

  1. I hope you get your wish - and Christmas may be different for both of us in the future years. :)

    ReplyDelete