Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Rainbow, rainbow..what does she see?

This is what you get when you ask the Home Depot paint department too many paint related questions..My very own swatch book.

thank you "Mr. fed-up-with-the-lady-asking-about-grey-shades" at Home Depot, You made my day. On the other hand, my husband may have some beef with you--instead of narrowing it down from 3 choices, I am now all over the rainbow and back at square one..And here my husband thought i was making progress on the color selection.

Sincerely,

"that-lady-who-asks-too-many-questions-about-grey-shades-at-8'oclock-on-a-Sunday-morning-shift"

1 comment:

  1. Isn't life somehow complete, now that you have this color fan? I have one from HD, Lowes and Sherwin Williams. Life is so sweet when I decided to paint on a whim!!!

    ReplyDelete