Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Must Have: Makeup brush roll

With a vacation on the horizon, I set out to find myself a way to condense my makeup into a travel friendly size. I currently have a MAC train case stuffed to the gills & beyond at home, and like most women, don't wear 50% of the stuff in it, but can't bear to throw it out...So, I really only need to take some day use makeup and an easy night-time makeup..all the stuff in the middle can stay home
Anyways, I made a pattern last night for a makeup brush roll to fit all my brushes in for safe keeping while travelling. My first prototype ended up being a little bit to short for my foundation brush, so I made version 2.0 which is a little taller and an extra inch wider (So I can fit my lip gloss and mascara wands in it as well as brushes).

Here she is:
As you can see the Bucky and Boo watermark, these will most definitely be for sale in our etsy shop soon! Just in time for Mother's day!

No comments:

Post a Comment