Thursday, January 13, 2011

Heart Wreath

Once again, the ladies at eighteen25 have caught my attention with yet another awesome, easy, cheap ( did I say cheap?) project. My husband laughs at me because I have 2 wreaths. I have one with pomegranates and hydrangeas that stays up pretty much all year, and an easter egg one which I put up for Easter. I have been wanting a new wreath for late winter/ Valentine's Day, and I found the answer to my search with this wreath over at eighteen25.

Follow me...
(but ignore the pink felt in the photo..I did not use it)

Totally easy, right?

And how much did this cost me, you ask?

Let's break it down..

  • styrofoam heart $2.99
  • 1 1/3 yd. remnant felt @ 70% off $2.50
  • one roll organza ribbon $1.99
  • push pins $1.99

For a grand total of $9.47..not too shabby for an after work project to keep me busy for an evening...If you cruise over to the eighteen25 blog, they also have a Valentine subway art print for FREE!! Check it out at this link.

4 comments:

  1. How cute is that! You amaze me!

    Big Hugs and Happy Valentines day in advance :)

    <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!!!! Super fun and easy and I am a non-crafted:) happy hearts day!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this. can't wait to make it.(have to get to the store to buy the materials)

    and oh,I wanted you to know that I've given you an award for your blog. Please stop by my blog to pick it up.

    ReplyDelete