Saturday, April 24, 2010

Sugar & Spice

I may have mentioned a time or two-hundred, I adore Bakerella.

She has wrangled me in, once again, with the recipe for cinnamon rolls that she made from the Pioneer Woman website.

Since I'm forever-watching-my-girlish-figure, I opted for a 1/2 batch instead of a full one, because anyone that knows me, knows that when sweets are around, I must EAT THEM till they are GONE ( hence my common practice of baking-then-tossing-into-the-trash). So, I figured, even if I did manage to eat ALL 25, at least it wasn't FIFTY. In all seriousness though, I share well. Most get shared, some get eaten, and the day-after stragglers find the trash can. That's life. No one wants a has-been.

Easy-meter: 3 out of 5 stars *

Taste-meter: 5 out of 5 stars**

*only 3 stars because I hate waiting for things to rise, and well, you have to wait for these guys to rise TWICE which just about killed me!

** The excessive glaze poured over these rolls sent them from 4 star status to 5 stars..Use the glaze generously

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE Pioneer Woman--in fact I am eating Liz's black bean chowder with yogurt cilantro relish (a recipe I found on P.W.'s website) RIGHT NOW. I made it yesterday, and the leftovers are as good as (if not better than) dinner was last night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,


    We bumped into your blog and we really liked it - great recipes YUM YUM.
    We would like to add it to the Petitchef.com.

    We would be delighted if you could add your blog to Petitchef so that our users can, as us,
    enjoy your recipes.

    Petitchef is a french based Cooking recipes Portal. Several hundred Blogs are already members
    and benefit from their exposure on Petitchef.com.

    To add your site to the Petitchef family you can use http://en.petitchef.com/?obj=front&action=site_ajout_form or just go to Petitchef.com and click on "Add your site"

    Best regards,

    Vincent
    petitchef.com

    ReplyDelete