Monday, January 18, 2016

Christmas 2015, a month later

How did I miss posting about Christmas?

We had a great Christmas this year. We celebrated with my mom and step dad the week before, NZ's parents the morning of, and my dad's side on Christmas afternoon. This split family stuff is no joke!! Lots of family, lots of visits, but with that comes lots of love. 

Our kids definitely felt the love this year. 


On Christmas Eve, our kids opened this year's Christmas pajamas. Sal and I put out cookies and a cold one for Santa and   left him a nice little note. 

On Christmas morning, the kids came out and opened gifts. Santa rewarded them all with the toys on their list. 


We took off for Santa Barbara around noon, with the kids all asleep in the back seat. They snuck in a quick hour nap and were ready for round four of presents and hugs when we arrived at my grandma's. 




We had a wonderful dinner and headed home with sleepy, happy kids in tow. 






No comments:

Post a Comment