Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Giddy on up

I love my silhouette cutting machine... I've been working on cupcake picks for our two "tween" neighbor girls' Birthdays which are coming up and will be celebrated jointly. Last year, the girls held their party at the MB2 Speedway here in town, so I made Race Car themed cupcakes, but this year they're takin' it to the trails...and I am steering clear of all things marshmallow fondant since we're back to healthier eating and I tend to snitch a whole lot of that sugary goodness when I work with it, so, paper cupcake picks, it will be!


Here's a hint for what they might be doing to celebrate "tween-dom" this year...

I still need to sandwich a pick between the larger scallop cutout and another ( not shown). Shove them in a cupcake and you're done!

1 comment: