Thursday, June 24, 2010

Curtain Call

Not sure if my sunshine will ever forgive me for making vintage floral cafe curtains for our kitchen windows. He isn't really a curtain guy, but I'm not really a "hey everyone come look inside my house" kinda girl, so, needing a project to occupy my time, I took 3 1/2 yd of vintage floral fabric, and made cafe curtains.
I was going to make a valance for them, but when I told my ol man about them today (after I bought the supplies), he informed me that he was just about to outfit our entire house with new blinds. The nice ones..Ah well, until then, I like the Anthropologie-esque-ness of my new kitchen curtains.

You know, my sunshine should be counting his lucky stars...at least this time, my project didn't involve a gallon of paint and our bedroom wall.

2 comments: