Monday, April 28, 2014

Dressed up pigs

I gave my ex-gymnast toes a new jamicure today....

That must mean a beachside holiday is on the radar. 

Ever seen jamberry nail wraps? One of my friends stateside (who happens to be my most favorite hairstylist) started selling these and seeing as I won't step foot in a Chinese nail salon for fear of losing a digit or two to some crazy only-in-China nail infection, these seemed right up my alley. 

Super easy to apply. My first set lasted three weeks (and would have gone longer but I wanted to switch it up), which is about 2 weeks and 6 days longer than polish stays looking good on my toes. 

There are tons of fun designs to mix and match and I'm able to do a pedicure with two strips which means I could potentially do a matching mani pedi if I felt so inclined. 

If you haven't already, check them out. 

www.jamberrynails.net

I'm sold.

4 comments:

  1. Love the chevron print! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope those piggies are enjoying aussie surf and sand

    ReplyDelete
  3. How'd they last? I've wondered about these!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Meghers, they're still going strong..almost 3 weeks..two of those weeks in sand and saltwater.

      Delete